The new 2017 Mazda3 will soon be making its way to dealerships nationwide, and there are significant improvements in refinement, packaging and handling. Here's a list of the 10 new things you should be excited about seeing in the new 2017 Mazda3.
- The new Mazda3 will come standard with G-Vectoring Control (GVC), an all-new, Mazda-exclusive technology that "uses the engine in conjunction with the steering, throttle inputs and suspension to provide sharper chassis control, leading to a need for fewer steering corrections and greater driver- and passenger-confidence."
- Electronic parking brake now comes standard. And the extra interior space allows for more front seat storage.
- Improved sound insulation throughout vehicle, making the 2017 model 3dB quieter 25 mph over rough roads, thanks to tighter body gaps, improved sound insulation and redesigned weather stripping versus its 2016 predecessor.
- Redesigned leather-wrapped steering wheel for a more comfortable grip, with available heating elements.
- An updated sliding covered center console design, (borrowed from its big brother, the Mazda6.)
- Exterior upgrades are minimal, but include a bolder grille, and a redesigned rear bumper on 5-door models
- Three new shades of colors available. Subtle differences in color shades can have dramatic impact on cars. This year, Machine Gray, Eternal Blue Mica, and Sonic Silver Metallic replace Meteor Gray, Blue Relfex Mica and Liquid Silver Metallic.
- Available Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring and Traffic Sign Recognition as well as a new, full-color Active Driving Display.
- Revamped "Popular Equipment Package" available, which includes a moonroof, Bose 9-speaker surround sound system, 4 month trial subscription to SiriusXM satellite radio, and more.
- Three new package options with variety of performance and safety features: "Premium Equipment Package," "i-ACTIVSENSE Safety Package," and "i-ELOOP Package."
For more information, please visit SmailMazda.com.